In episode two of Podcaster Stories, I sit down with Gini Dietrich, CEO of communications agency Arment Dietrich, Inc., and founder/host of the award-winning Spin Sucks blog and podcast.
Having made the move from co-hosting a PR podcast into her own show where she takes the led, Gini shares what that transition has been like, along with lessons learned along the way, how the show has grown exponentially, and more.
She also talks about the personal change that came in her life seven years ago, and how that’s changed the way she’s approached life and business in general.
Topics on the menu include:
- How the data that showed only 1% of podcasters were female spurred her into action
- What’s been the biggest challenge
- How the Spin Sucks podcast is the #1 lead driver for her agency
- The best piece of advice she has for new podcasters
- How she came to adopt her daughter Addie
- How it took almost three years to finalize the adoption
- Who Gini’s all-time hero is
Settle back for a fun and enlightening conversation on podcasting for communicators, and how business owners need to look after themselves and their employees first.
Connect with Gini:
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rode Podmic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter