In episode nine of Podcaster Stories, I sit down with Pete Cann of the Laughter & Positivity with Pete podcast.
After building an agency for chefs for 11 years, the Covid-19 pandemic put Pete’s business on hold, and he had to furlough his team. However, this allowed him to focus on a podcast idea he’d been thinking about for a while.
Taking his cue from a virtual event called the Laughter Phone, Pete expanded on how he used positivity and laughter in his business to start his Laughter & Positivity show, and bring the world of laughter yoga and laughter professionals to a wider audience.
Topics up for discussion this week include:
- how he first got into being a laughter professional
- his process for the show, as it switches between just featuring him and having guests as well
- the episode that stuck with him the most
- why his life could have been vastly different if he’d stuck on the path he was on as a younger man
- why Covid-19 has been an opportunity
- how you can use laughter yoga techniques in your everyday life
Settle back for a fun and interesting chat on why laughter truly is good for the soul.
Connect with Pete:
Contact me: email@example.com
- Rode Podmic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter