In episode six of Podcaster Stories, I sit down with Bob Dunn, founder of BobWP and host of Do the Woo Podcast.
After making his name in the WordPress community, Bob has continued to grow his reputation in the WooCommerce space, showcasing the platform’s features and benefits when it comes to e-commerce using the WordPress platform.
In this week’s show, I sit down with Bob to talk about pivoting your brand, where WooCommerce is headed, how he and his wife beat IKEA’s marketing department, and more.
Topics on the menu include:
- Why he made the pivot from purely WordPress to WooCommerce
- How he’s grown as a podcaster from launching different shows
- Why he chose the WooCommerce platform to concentrate on
- Where he sees the future of WooCommerce
- Why you should pinpoint exactly what you want to do when launching a podcast
- How he and his wife beat out the multi-national retailer IKEA for a marketing award
Settle back for an informative show about the WooCommerce platform, building a niche, finding your passion when it comes to podcasting, and more.
Connect with Bob:
Contact me: email@example.com
- Rode Podmic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter