As I enjoy a week’s vacation with my family, I wanted to share a bonus episode from my old Life Through a Dram podcast.
Being an entrepreneur can be hard. Coping with mental health issues while growing and running your own business can add immense stress, both to you personally and those around you.
This is something that green industry professional Josh Currivan knows only too well. The last time we chatted, we spoke about his younger life, his upbringing, his mental health issues, and how that had led him to where he is today.
In this bonus episode of Podcaster Stories, we catch up one year later to talk about mental health and entrepreneurship, and how the two are intertwined.
Topics on the menu include
- What it means to be an entrepreneur while coping with mental health
- How it can impact your personal, family, and professional life
- How having ADHD impacts your business
- Why the predominantly male-dominated green industry still needs to talk more about mental health
- Why it’s important to take moments of stillness for yourself
Settle back for a chat about the pressures of wanting to succeed, why you need to take the emotion out of business decisions to, and why the “go after everything” mindset is hurting you.
Connect with Josh:
Contact me: email@example.com
- Samson Q2U Mic
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen Audio Interface
- TRITON AUDIO Fethead In-Line Microphone Preamp
- Denon DJ HP-1100 Over Ear Headphones
- RockJam MS050 Adjustable Mic Suspension Boom
- Dragonpad Pop Filter